When sparks fly, something is bound to ignite. Will it be fire or flames of passion?
Caleb Grant led a premier smokejumping team until severe injuries from an explosion ended his career.
A year later, he trains smokejumpers and battles personal demons from his pre-explosion life—fear of meeting his former team, an ex-girlfriend who wants him back, and nightmares of an explosion he doesn't remember.
Ivy Cole fears the man helping her grandma is a con man. When is a suspected con man not a con man? When he's Caleb Grant.
Avis Cole, a matchmaking grandma, recognizes a perfect match in Ivy and Caleb. Her maneuvering and encouragement lead the youngsters to discover a passionate attraction.
When Caleb's parents visit, they join Avis in manipulating the youngsters toward a permanent relationship. Will their efforts succeed?
What about Caleb's demons? Will they destroy the growing affection between Caleb and Ivy? Or will the two of them defeat his demons and free Caleb from their clutches?
Join Caleb and Ivy on a journey to their destiny.
She lost trust in love and affection.
He suffers from unrealized grief and difficult family relationships.
They're drawn together by a wetland restoration project. She considers enjoying a simple fling with him, but nothing is simple about him. Besides, he dreams of forever.
Can he breach her barriers? Is he capable of restoring her ability to trust and accept affection?
Can she aid in his grief for the loss of a beloved uncle? Will she help him restore connections with family?
She's Alex Lyon—biologist-engineer with a non-profit conservation organization.
He's Seth Tobias—passes as a farmer but is the co-owner of an architectural firm in the city.
Alex and Seth have a wondrous opportunity to grasp happiness and love through a restoration of their lives.
After all, a restoration is suitable for people as well as wetlands, wildlife, and old buildings.
A concussion is serious but so is accidental attraction.
Fate draws Zach and Emily together after her golf ball knocks him unconscious on the 18th green.
Her guilt from accidentally causing his concussion ends with them spending the night together.
A late-night wake-up check leads to yet another accident—she trips and lands on his prone body.
For Zach, it's an interesting way to wake up.
For Emily, it's an embarrassing yet pleasant accident.
Mutual attraction is achieved.
A first date of axe-throwing catapults their attraction into high gear.
A second date, featuring an Italian dinner with tiramisu to-go, speeds attraction past desire and straight into heated passion.
With questionable help from their friends, Ben and Julie, will they accept the inevitable?
Can an accidental concussion with complications from accidental attraction lead to romance and love?
Discover the answers with Zach and Emily as they meet accidental attraction head-on.
Consequential Love, is a series of three books. There is a touch of suspense in each book. The series features the unlikely meeting of two people in search of a new life, who unexpectantly find love. Introducing Air Force veteran, Garrett Dane, who returns to Minnesota for a career with the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, and Leigh Ramsey, who returns to Minnesota, after a four-year self-isolation in Chicago. Past experiences haunt them. After fate brings them together, their determination to help each other and have a life together demonstrates their resolute love for one another, their fortitude to overcome challenges thrown at them, and their strength as a couple to be victorious in the end.
Resolute Love - Book #1
- Evading an escaped killer from his past, Air Force veteran, Garrett Dane, literally falls into Leigh Ramsey’s life.
- She’s been emotionally devastated in the past. Will she open herself to another man’s affection?
- Does love at first sight really happen? Of course, it does!
- But can love survive a killer, a blizzard, and a disapproving mother?
- Theirs is a bold love, a determined love—a Resolute Love.
Challenged Love – Book #2
- A dangerous undercover assignment, a new location, a new profession, and a new life together confront Leigh Ramsey and Garrett Dane.
- Teamed with a DEA agent, his assignment is to bust a meth operation. Will Garrett make it safely back to Leigh?
- Amid wedding planning and house hunting, Leigh's fragile new world is shattered by the appearance of her ex-boyfriend, courtesy of Mom. He intends to win her back, no matter what it takes.
- With all these obstacles, will their Challenged Love bind Leigh and Garrett closer or separate them forever?
Victorious Love – Book #3
- Recovering from injuries received during his undercover assignment, Garrett Dane must prove his love for Leigh Ramsey to her skeptical family.
- She will defy her family for the love of her life as they suffer through accusations of abuse and an engagement party from hell.
- Add in a shadowy threat of revenge from the brother of Garrett's former nemesis, and the barriers to their happiness seem insurmountable.
- Can they make it to the altar and enjoy a Victorious Love?